Conditions of Use
The term “Chinese Dresses” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· The preparation time is normally 1-3 working days after we receive your order. For made-to-measure clothes, the preparation time is 5-7 working days. The delivery time is another 3-4 working days, or 5-7 working days, depending on which shipping mode you choose.
· Whilst we do our utmost to ensure that the details on this website are accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee that mistakes and omissions will not be found. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).